NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To submit an Entry on your own behalf, if you are an eligible Nominee (as defined below), or submit an Entry to nominate another eligible Nominee, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older (19 or older in Alabama and Nebraska) at the time of nomination (“Nominator”). Nominators may nominate an individual who is a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) and who is 18 years of age or older (19 or older in Alabama and Nebraska) at the time of nomination (a “Nominee”). Only eligible Nominees will receive a prize. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Little Hero Foundation. (“Sponsor”), their web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, judging, administrative, and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest). Void where prohibited.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: Contest begins on April 25, 2022 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 9, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). The Website server is the official clock for this Contest.
3. OVERVIEW: Eligible Nominators are encouraged to nominate an eligible Nominee, or nominate himself/herself, if he/she is an eligible Nominee. The Contest will recognize Nominees who exemplify “Gold Ribbon Moms”.
4. HOW TO NOMINATE: A Nominator may nominate himself/herself, if he/she is an eligible Nominee, and/or Nominators may nominate another Nominee who exemplifies a “Gold Ribbon Mom”. To submit a nomination during the Contest Period, eligible Nominators may visit LittleHeroFoundation.org (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete and submit the nomination form. All Entries must be in English. Optional: Entries may include a link to social media group or account showing the Nominee as a Gold Ribbon Mom. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address. A Nominee may only be nominated once into the Contest. Should multiple users of the same email account submit a nomination and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the Nominator, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Nominator. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Nominators may not participate with multiple email addresses nor may Nominators use any other device or artifice to participate multiple times or as multiple Nominators. Any Nominator who attempts to participate with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to participate multiple times will be disqualified and may forfeit any prize won, in Sponsor's discretion. Entries must be truthful and Sponsor reserves the right to verify information contained in the Entry. Entries must be the original work of the Nominator; must not have been previously published or have won previous awards; must not infringe any third-party's rights; must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent); must not contain obscene or pornographic material; may not contain defamatory statements; may not invade privacy, publicity or other rights of any person, firm or entity; may not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations; may not contain any reference to any third party trademarks, names, or third party logos (other than the marks, names, and logos of the Sponsor, and the Nominator and Nominee, as applicable); and may not infringe any copyrighted works owned by third parties. All Entries will be reviewed for content eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules before being judged. Entries containing false information, prohibited material or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Entries are eligible to take part in this contest.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: All eligible Entries will be entered into a random drawing. All submitted Entries, Nominees, and Nominators in this Contest shall be governed by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Nominators and Nominees agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. On or about May 9, 2022, five (5) prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries receiving during the Nomination Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Nomination Period.
6. PRIZES (5): $500.00, awarded in the form of cash gift cards. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $2,500.00
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winning Nominees. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winning Nominees.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Winning Nominators and Nominees are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winning Nominees will be notified on or about May 11, 2022, via the email address supplied at time of entry, if they nominated themselves; or the Nominator of the potential winning Nominee will be notified on or about May 11, 2022 with the phone number/email address supplied at time of entry. The Nominator will then be required to have the potential winning Nominee respond within five (5) business days with the information requested. If any potential winning Nominee does not respond to a notification within five (5) business days of first notification attempt, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winning Nominee may be contacted. Upon receipt of each potential winning Nominee’s return message, each potential winning Nominees will be required to verify his/her eligibility by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release (granting the use of the potential winning Nominee’s name, city/state, likeness, or photograph by Sponsor for advertising/publicity purposes, without further compensation) within seven (7) business days of traceable mail/email receipt, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winning Nominee may be contacted.Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Nominator/winning Nominee may be contacted if: (1) a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable; (2) if notification is not received in a timely manner for any reason including because of spam filters; (3) if any prize correspondence is not returned within the required time period; (4) or, if a potential winning Nominee declines the prize for any reason or is found to be ineligible or noncompliant with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of Nominators/Nominees.Taxes: Winning Nominees are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize. Prizes will be mailed to the address provided during verification within four to six weeks after verification.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes in a manner to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event that an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, Nominator/Nominee’s sole remedy shall be another Entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the Website, or acts in a disruptive manner.
10. COMMERCIAL USE OF ENTRIES: BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH NOMINATOR/NOMINEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED TO SPONSOR AND/OR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, OR OTHERWISE USED FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. SUBMISSION OF AN ENTRY GRANTS SPONSOR THE UNCONDITIONAL, IRREVOCABLE, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, USE, ADAPT, EDIT AND/OR MODIFY ENTRY IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING EACH COMPONENT OF THE ENTRY, TOGETHER OR SEPARATELY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AND WITHOUT COMPENSATION OR CONSIDERATION TO THE NOMINATOR/NOMINEE, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ENTRY IS SELECTED AS A WINNING ENTRY. BY SUBMITTING THE ORIGINAL ENTRY, EACH NOMINATOR/NOMINEE REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE HAS ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST NECESSARY TO GRANT THE SPONSOR THE WORLDWIDE, IRREVOCABLE AND UNRESTRICTED RIGHT AND LICENSE TO ADAPT, PUBLISH, USE, EDIT, AND/OR MODIFY SUCH ENTRY IN ANY WAY AND POST THE ORIGINAL OR MODIFIED ENTRY ON THE INTERNET OR USE THE ORIGINAL OR MODIFIED ENTRY IN ANY OTHER WAY AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSOR HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By acceptance of prize, each winning Nominee (and the associated Nominator) agrees to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to person or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or from acceptance, possession, misuse, receipt, ownership or use of any prize; or any typographical or other error in the Official Rules or the offering and announcement of prizes. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged or incomplete Entries or submissions, failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or internet connections, or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind.
12. PUBLICITY: Except in Tennessee, and where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winning Nominees (and associated Nominators) grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on the Website and Sponsor’s website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation. If you are selected as a winning Nominee, your (and the associated Nominator’s) information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list.
13. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules thereof. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Delaware County, Pennsylvania for the resolution of all matters or proceedings, and agree that any and all such disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
14. WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the Prize Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: Little Hero Foundation "Winners List Request" 1412 Deer Meadow Lane Garnet Valley, PA 19060 by June 9, 2022.
15. SPONSOR: Little Hero Foundation, 1412 Deer Meadow Lane Garnet Valley, PA 19060
Little Hero Foundation
Copyright © 2022 Little Hero Foundation - All Rights Reserved.